Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year !!




All of you!
Happy New Year !!!It seems that,
yesterday was 1st Of January 2009!!
Well ..
It's the truth though ..
That, today is 1st Jan 2010!
Welcome 2010 !!
This year, I'm not going to face any important Examination ..
Yet, still need to study hard since all the
subjects are getting harder and tougher ..
I won't take Arab Language this year ,.
My mom said that I need to take tuition class this year ..
NO!!
haha .. I don't really like tuition ..
I'd prefer study with my friends(study group) ..
Besides, 1 of my good friend,
Irving once said that tuition is not compulsory if You really want to study.
He is an excellent student, hence,
I think I'll follow up his decision ..
But it's not fixed yet,
cause I'm just an ordinary student,
who knows, there are some subjects
which I really need to take tuition ..
Well ..
No more talk ..
Believe or not,
I am form 4 student right now !
WoW! It feels like, .......... (dunno what to say)
Whatever it is,
I'm happy and grateful that I :
1) Still have my family
2) Still have good friends
3) Still alive
4) Still healthy
5) Still be able to see,hear,touch, and
WRITE THIS BLOG!
Allah, dear God, Thank You !


No comments:

Post a Comment