Friday, January 15, 2010

I'M SO BUSY!

Haha ..
Sorry 4 not updating this blog, almost 3 weeks!
I'm so busy ..
Just want to share with you guys, that my life currently has gone, perfectly!
Yea, I was in a sorrow when the school had just started,.
1st! Cause I was not chosen in 4KRK .. huhu ,.. :(
Means, I'm not going to be in the same class with my friends ..
4 KRK is the special class! That's why,.. Only those who got straight As were able to be in that class ..
Plus Jeremy and Azfar(a new student) ,..
Thank to God, Allah The Almighty, all of the problems seemed to leave slowly ..
I'm getting better in 4sc1 .. Besides, we got ICT subject! my favourite subject!!!
haha .. For your information, the 1st week was so "S.O.S" to me .. We were exposed to the new format of various subjects .. Totally different from PMR ..
My beloved class then got a new student ..
Muhammad Arif Syafiq, from SMK Kidurong ..
A good boy he is, and his arrival is most welcome to our dearest school ..

2nd week of school!
Everything has gone smoothly ..
My hope to enter 4krk seemed to fade slowly ...
Cause, I have already get used to 4sc!
One more thing!
I am, haha, a monitor of 4sc1!
LoL ..
Yet, most of the duties, was carried out by my assistant, Madeline ..
hehe, so evil ..
Just kidding!
Well, she is the one who wanted to help me, so, no problem with me..
Forgot to mention, Madam Nik Syahina, a new teacher, an English teacher, is our current 'wali kelas' ..

NOW!
The moment of truth!
Is it?
Cause, thank to Allah! The Fairest, Th Al Mighty, The Dearest, has granted my wish!
Alhamdulillah ..
YaY!
You know why?
Because, on the 14th of January, year 2010, we(most of the 4sc1 students) were called by Puan Albariah, our PK1,. And she had brought A GOOD NEWS to most of us, which is,"WE ARE QUALIFIED TO ENTER 4KRK!!"
Once I've reached home, I almost immediately told my parents bout it!
They were so happy and proud of me
YaY!

Suddenly, I feel sad .. Cause I'm going to leave 4sc1, which was once my class .. Huhu ... What I love, bout 4sc1 is, the class is offering my favorite subject,=ICT!

Never mind, Emma Watson once said, pluses overwheighing minuses .. Hence, I'd prefer to enter 4krk, compared to 4sc1 ..

Well, I've written quite a lot, it seems .. That's all for now ..
Bye2, n Assalamua'laikum(peace be upon you) =)




No comments:

Post a Comment